I get tickled pink every time that we add a new position securing CMMS Data Group’s (CDG) ranking as the market leader in CMMS software and services.
The position recently added is user experience analyst (UX analyst) and is responsible for:
- Customer Feedback
- Collect, organize, and analyze customer feedback.
- Requirements & Wireframes
- Develop new software feature requirements and wireframes to save significant development time and money, enabling customers to receive new features as soon as possible. (Requirements describe what each feature should do with words and wireframes visually detail what each new software feature should look like with screenshots.) When Development precisely understands what needs to be done, the correct product is released the 1st time around.
- Product Knowledge
- Share product knowledge internally (with the CDG team) and externally (with CDG customers) to ensure that everyone is on the same page, providing the best end-user experience from the initial sales call to happy end-users.
- Customer Product Needs & Expectations
- Help meet, then exceed, customer product needs and expectations.